Saturday 5 July 2014

5July Ehwa Women University Station, Hongdae



5July Ehwa Women University Station, Hongdae

According to Wikipedia, Flee market and Hope market are held in Hongdae in the weekend so i decided to visit the place on a Saturday. However, it was quite empty in the morning and early afternoon, the fun was only starting in the late evening. It was as crowded as Orchard Road which, I hated it.. I struggled and squeezed my way out







I wonder what it meant



Singapore's famous kaya toast as breakfast. It was quite interesting to know about different breakfast style from my roomates of different nationalities :) Taiwan, Germany, New York, Russia, apparently none of them have rice and porridge for breakfast, which was what I had during childhood. Oven heated rice with sausages or fishcake or chicken nugget. Singaporeans were used to having kaya toast, coffee or milo, and 2 half boiled eggs, and i didn't realise this until I was 20 years old.


There was this store that sold different instant packet food. 3800 krw for curry chicken cutlet. I felt quite full and I realised that I missed curry!! so I was quite relieved when I found this curry rice.. Yes, it's a comfort food.


There is a lot of hot steaming curry.


Free water and paper cup that's just a piece of paper folded into a pocket. Innovative. 


Korea has many stores selling pots of plants and they were really pretty. I feel like buying one home.




I want a garden like this


Look out for the red sign


Wow a nice looking church


Yes I agree. No this is not a coincidence. The universe is trying to tell me something.




Am I at the beach? no just sand from a construction site
 
Hongdae


Lucky Strike... Be happy, go lucky .. Explore or Explode


Welcoming cafe :) but I have no money to spend on coffee ... I realise that I like stepping and hopping from stone to stone? Playful and random energy?  Or I like having small manageable and short term goals to work on?












Abstract art alley. Very interesting... and abstract


It reminds me of Twins's song 我们之间




The performances, great voice. I want to be the one standing there one day. I did.. but I was holding a camera instead of a guitar.




Ooo an artist.. now I know the secret.. sequence... Why did I want someone else to draw me when I should know myself better than the others? I don't believe that I can't draw my face.. hee hee..

Yes I will do so, with a real life that is worth living


A beautiful drain.. why are drains in Korea filled with so many plants unlike Singapore?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Hi, ask me any questions :)