Sunday 6 July 2014

6July Reiki meetup and Itaewon

6July Reiki meetup and Itaewon
I was quite nervous before the meetup session as I didn't know what to expect and I was worried about all the what ifs. It was a special experience :) 
After that, I went to tour around Itaewon. Before going there, my first impression was that it was full of Caucasians and pubs and expensive stuff so it is not worth going. However, this is the best city I have been to in Korea, because it is so different from the normal shopping streets in Korea, because it feels so unKorea. Also, the greenery in Itaewon was great.

All You Can Eat Buffet opened by casAntonio. Feels like a nice place with Western food. I suppose with a nice environment and atmosphere, I am be enjoy the Reiki session with my friends.

Cute looking bags and caps. Itaewon has many stores selling caps, maybe Caucasians like caps ? I suppose its cool to wear caps even for girls. I have a later post which I wrote a cap. I definitely look cool and sexy :)




Leeum Samsung Art Museum. Fine touches of art makes me feel and appreciate life more with meaning.




This is a artistic bubble like structure with a nice water pool. It is pretty unique in my opinion. Usually in my limited understand of art structures, it is grass patches and with structures on top. This has a mini pool which I think has a pretty peaceful and serenity feel mixed with a nice bubble like structure.

Solar concentrator Waa.. so big. I suppose it comes to a stage of the space age. I mean initially I naughtily used a stick to "touch" and ensure that it is safe to really touch it. I touched it and signed up for trouble, it is hot. There is a sign of caution saying no touching because it is hot. In the end, I am curious like a cat that got her paws burned. Luckily I am okay. Phew and Meow.


A beautiful mental piture, like I say I like hopping from stone to stone.. A security guy came over when I climbed on to the stone step, eh, am I not supposed to do that?

That's me.. I like the patchwork horse.. different styles and skin colour all in one horse. I realise that I like a variety and bright colours things but I don't like such things on me. I prefer to be look soft yet unique and blend in with the surroundings but able to pop out and bring a light to others' eyes when I want to. I like the ability to choose.

This is a great place for photo taking


Your comfort is our business, but your business is none of our business

Wa what a strange looking building



Islamic cultural centre. I know, we also have such things at Kampong Glam, yet I never really appreciate the diversity in Singapore until I come to Korea

Uphill slopes again




Hello Kitty Fan

I bought the below pudding from this turkish bakery. Ok  maybe pudding is not a turkish dish... I realise that it seems so easy to open a shop in Korea, this explains the millions of shops in Korea which sells industrial things like drills and clothes in Dongdaemun

Great pudding, not too sweet, yet very full even though it is my only meal after my curry cutlet meal in the morning.

Do we really need special food for our skin that cost so much? I am in no position to judge. I hate it when people ask, "do u really need this? because we ourselves don't do this" it's so arrogant. 

The forest... green trail

Picture taken over a bridge. I doubt the view from N Seoul tower looks prettier than this... and it is free here!


Innocent Mee :) 
My first Meetup started from Korea. Meetup opened my eyes to so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Hi, ask me any questions :)